BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Internet shopping is not my friend.

I've had one heck of day…. In my efforts to save time and make my housework seem effortless, I tried a spot of internet shopping. After all, what could be easier than sitting down, at my desk, relaxing with my coffee and browsing the aisles of my local supermarket? And all from the comfort of my own home :)

Perhaps you are sat here reading this, thinking, yes, I do that ALL the time. Everything I order is always in stock, everything I order and pay for always arrives and I have no problems whatsoever inputting my card details into the computer. I envy you. Truly I do.

My internet shopping has been disastrous to say the least. Last week my cat food arrived a day late, my other supermarket charged me for three loaves and delivered none of them and today…well, it took me several hours and a lot of swearing at the computer to pick a few groceries.

Clearly, I’m not meant to be one of those women who breeze through life disaster free; take the highlighted hair that turned green, take the squirrel who thought she could free load in our attic all Winter, take the computer that doesn’t work, even after it’s been repaired. Do you see the pattern? Well, life may not always go according to plan, but at least these minor hiccups keep it interesting.  Whatever you’re doing today, take care and stay disaster free.

0 comments: