BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Setting Goals

Firstly I'd like to welcome you all to my new home on the web. I do hope that you'll enjoy your visit with me today. I loved setting up all my books and the links. Despite the fact that I'm not very knowledgeable in the computer department, I think it looks pretty good. Obviously I'm not as blonde as I look LOL. So, it's a goal of mine this summer to get lots and lots of writing done. But with a family to look after, this can be a tricky task. How I envy those writers who stay at home all day to work on their craft.

Setting ourselves realistic and achievable goals, can be a great idea. As long as they are achievable. I asked the question about life goals a few weeks ago on Romance Divas. So many people came forward with goals that they had accomplished. It was very inspiring.

So what I'd like to know today is, what are your two goals for the coming months or years? One can be realistic and the other not so. It could be a dream you'd like to come true or something which you'd like to pursue, if only you had the time.

My realistic goal is to pass my maths exams which I am currently studying for. My not so achievable goal is to move into some sort of criminal field. No, I don't want to become a cat burglar. I'd love to study and work in forensics or profiling or some sort. Maybe I watch too much CSI, but it all seems so fascinating. I recently picked up a college prospectus on these fields and the courses looked very interesting indeed. Sadly, my need for a regular wage won't allow me to become a full time student, so it is a dream. But it's my dream none the less.

0 comments: